Government of Canada tendering opportunities are moving from MERX to Buyandsell.gc.ca on June 1, 2013
Interested in bidding on Government of Canada contract opportunities?
Government of Canada tendering opportunities are moving from MERX to Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders on June 1, 2013.
On June 1, 2013, Canadian federal government opportunities will be published and made available free of charge on a Government of Canada Web site, Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
No user fees or registration will be required to view and download tender information. Great news for BC and Canadian businesses!
Buyandsell.gc.ca/tender will be the authoritative source for federal government procurements that are subject to trade agreements or subject to departmental policies that are below trade agreement thresholds.
New features on the new Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders that will let you easily:
- Search for opportunities using simple plain language search terms to match your good or service to available tenders.
- Narrow down search results to find opportunities of interest by region, Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN), department and more.
- Find related procurement information for any tender, such as previous contracts or pre-qualified suppliers who hold standing offers or supply arrangements.
- Save your search to include in emails, Tweets, or other social media to share with your professional contacts.
- Use a third-party feed reader to follow any opportunity or GSIN to stay on top of new tenders or amendments.